Photography workshop in Pune by Kedar Bhat
(10 seats only)
10 Feb 2018 : Basic Photography Workshop
11 Feb 2018 : Basic Photography Workshop
This course is aimed at beginners and amateur photographers who wish to learn basics of the art and craft of photography. With the advent of digital photography and lot of camera/lens options available in the market at affordable prices, one needs to have a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of photography. After attending this course you can make a smarter and knowledgeable choice of buying your next camera or lenses. Intelligent use of simplest equipment is better than an unknowledgeable use of advanced equipment!
Further tips will also be given to make good compositions, exposures and the thought process behind making good images.
What topics will be covered?
Basic Photography workshop:
- Types of cameras
- Using various exposure modes on your camera like Program, Manual, Aperture priority & shutter priority.
- Types of lenses – Understanding specifications of various kinds of lenses and specialty lenses for different kinds of photography
- Effective use of white balance, iso, focusing modes, shutter speeds, apertures etc
- How to measure light & set your exposure in manual mode
- Accessories – Use of tripods, filters and other accessories to enhance photography
- Composition – Your images might be technically correct but they also have to be aesthetically pleasing for viewers to appreciate
Have some Doubts?.. read the FAQ
Q: How many participants are expected in the workshop?
A: About 10 to 20
Q: Can I learn Photography in a single day? Is it not too short compared to long term photography classes ?
A: Beleive me yes you can ! Till date a few hundred participants have successfully attended and some have already started getting awards in competetions. It all depends on how well you practice the concepts learnt during the workshop after you go home. Believe me its as simple as learning to drive a vehicle.
Q: What kind of camera is required for the workshop?
A: A DSLR or any point and shoot camera with a Manual "M" mode will do.
Q: I do not have a camera. I want to buy one after gaining knowledge in the workshop. Can I still attend the workshop?
Q: Is there any age limit or qualification requirement?
A: No there is no age limit or qualification required for the workshop. Right from 5th standard students to working professionals to housewives to businessmen to retired individuals...anyone who has a passion and enthusiasm to learn photography have been my regular participants in the past.
See this image of the past participants: Click here
Q: I am totally new to photography, any previous experience needed?
A: No previous experience required ! This workshop is for beginners.
Q: I have done a photography course/workshop previously so this workshop is not for me right?
A: The concepts & techniques that I will be teaching will be a compilation of years of experience as a professional photographer. There are some concepts which I myself did not know for a long time during my early days in photography. So am sure you will learn more techniques !
- Rs.4000 - Basic Photography workshop if registered on or before 3rd Feb 2018.
- Rs.4250 - Basic Photography workshop if registered on or after 4th Feb 2018.
- Rs.6000 - Both workshops (Basic Photography + Post processing in Lightroom) if registered on or before 3rd Feb 2018. click here for Lightroom workshop details
- Rs.6500 - Both workshops (Basic Photography + Post processing in Lightroom) if registered on or after after 4th Feb 2018.
* Cost includes lunch/tea
Callidus media & arts academy
2nd floor SARVA DARSHAN appartment
opp Saraswat bank,
Nal Stop chowk, Karve road
Saturday 10 Feb 2018 : 9.30 am to 4pm
Sunday 11 Feb 2018 : 9.30 am to 12pm
How to Enroll:
To enroll for the workshop follow the 4 step enrollment procedure.
- Submit the online enrollment form: click here
- Make the payment: After I receive your form, you will receive an email from me with my Bank details for payment. Once you make the payment, email me the transaction id / payment details so that I can verify it in my Bank.
- Once I receive your payment, I will send you a confirmation email and your seat will be confirmed
Fees won’t be refunded. But I can give you an option to transfer your participation to a person of your choice for the same workshop on the same day.